Bespoke Design Interiors Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities, to achieve this we will:-
Establish sound environmental management by:-
· Meeting or improving upon relevant legislation, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
· Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
· Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
· Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
· Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:-
· Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other users for by-products whenever economically viable.
· Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations.
· The communities in which we operate.
The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.